Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Something, last year. I dug it up, a little historic find... embarrassing but honest. That's what we're all made of... little sparks of embarrassment and honesty. I contemplated censoring the idiotic bits, the ones that made me want to slap myself... But we can't claim to be honest, and leave out the awkward bits. Maybe, if you read this, think hard enough, you'd know, then again, not many would be bother so it's ok.

So you've moved. Congrats on your new room. Hardly an apt greeting but never mind. So how have you been? It's been a while.

What have you been up to so far? I haven't an inkling of an idea of your standing in your life now. *blink blink* I'm extremely frustrated. I've been a dazzle-head lately. Forgetting things, been perpatually tired (I think that's the worst), lagging in school work etc.

Ok, the seedlings of another depressing letter. Hey, I like letters written or received, depressing or not. I know you'd opt for the latter but oh well, this is such a depressing colour.

I miss you a lot, I miss Dennis a lot, Luke, David, daniel, Ian, Adele etc. I really wish I could go back. I'm trying I am. But I can't. I've left and lost my place. There's really no way back I feel. Spoke to Dennis that day, poured it all out. Whimpy huh? Okay I'll cut that.

Anyway who I'm highly intersted in now is you (oh gee, maybe that's why I wrote! You think?)

I go to church and look at the people there. There only one I don't recognise is you. *frown* you know what i'm talking about. Quit frowning. Been a long time, been too far away. Don't think that's not anticipated, maybe even welcomed to you. Well enjoy the fruits of your lack-of-labour. I wish I could.

You know what. I stumbled across an interesting verse. "be careaful not to forgot the Lord your God" I think this says a lot yah? Anyway doing QT? I'm not. Dong is. What a strange flip-over.

You know how sampson lied to delilah abt. his hair? Some p.ple use that to justify white lies... Still whose to say that what sampson did was right? False assumption... Alas! How then do we lie? I think we're all liars... We're a pretty sad lot. Sometimes, I wish I had more guts, more brain, to walk away. Then again, don't we all?

You know what I like about my letters to you? (I only write this way to you) they're like dreams little disjuncted garbage bags that do away with what's crowding my mind. Consequence or not. Sorry it had to be you... Don't have to reply. You can't anyway.

Song of the night: I'll be ok. Amanda Marshall.

No comments: