Monday, May 26, 2003

I'm Sorry.

I'm sorry. I guess you're right.
I should have spoken first to you then to my tempestous rage.
Who's to say that he'd listen? or entertain you? You know that he's just likely to flyishly brush you off.
I know.
But it doesn't matter the disposition. Fact is, I didn't. My portion of decency left bereft.

I'm sorry, I guess I've always had immense respect for your ability as a leader that comes with higher expectations and a harder hit for me when things don't go as I am led to believe.
I'm sorry, I guess I've undersestimated your capacity as a person.

I've been beside myself with anger for the past 3 weeks.
Why didn't you tell me?

My self-rightousness kicked me in the face.
I think I needed this.

I'm sorry.
But in some way, I believe that we both shoulder the blame.

I'm sorry.
But I do not regret this.

No comments: