Thursday, August 14, 2003

CFA with Friends
Rhythm and rhapsodies...
Dance reflections...
Blah blah...

No shit, I had walked into a press conference.
Dang, it wasn't a perfornance and dinner

So cherry and I sat around having dinner *trying to mingle with working adults who were attempting to network. Of course they couldn't wriggle a name card out of me, nor did they get much gratification on hearing that I would be going to UBC.

I did run into Martin's bride though. Small world. She works for NUSS alongside the nice lady who sat next to me. Whom i felt that I had short changed by simply BEING there.

I also found out why Theatre wasn't offered by the CFA.
Demand didn't warrent supply.
Wowee.

"Cherry that only proves that you're a Bimbo"
"Hannah! Don't say that word here! It sounds childish!"
Point taken. Both ways.

And so with much regret, "clara" and "terry" left after 2 songs in the open jam.
Lest we missed our last bus.
Tat glam.

Yes we always end up in stupid situations.
B1.

No comments: