Thursday, September 25, 2003

So when I lose my cellphone, I need to call the phone company to freeze my line just in case some bloke decides to run me dry.
And Shulin, being the wonderful friend that she is lends me her phone.
Now we both so happen to subscribe to the same phone company so that makes the call free, which is a good thing of course.
So I call, give them my details and they tell me they freeze my line.

Funny thing is...

[Shulin tries to call Kenley. She dials his number but somehow gets redirected to the phone company.]
Shulin: Why am I here?!
Man:Do you know a Hannah?
Shulin: Yeah i do, she's my friend.
Man: Well apparently, she has lost her phone and she called to freeze the account using THIS LINE.
[Reads: we suspect you stole Hannah's phone]
Shulin:Yes well, when people lose their phones, they have to use another phone to report it. They can't call from their lost phones.
[pregnant pause]
Man:oh.

Seriously, this just makes my missing cell a blessing in disguise.

No comments: