Tuesday, October 14, 2003

A Christian Brother

The tables have turned in my eyes
I just cried... because I knew that there was nothing I could do and that it was your choice.
The baton passed from one to the other, it's my turn to cry.

And for the past few days, I don't know why I miss you so much. My thoughts turn to you ever once in a while and I make mental notes to talk to you over the internet.

I am one for lookin back, for slapping myself square in the face and demanding to know why I never tried.
I'm sorry for leaving - in every sense of the word.

But beyond myself, into your universe (for that's all there is right now)
I just pray that this will come to what it is meant to be.

The church is human, we have to get used to that and to make it as christ-like as possible.
Christ being both human and Godly.

But then again, maybe you need this, maybe this is what you have to do.

sometimes it's good to leave for awhile and come back with a change of heart. think the prodigal son
~James, my chrisitan Arts One friend.

But I fear, from a selfish point of view, that if you do,
I'll lose you.

I don't want that.


No comments: