Monday, December 01, 2003

Soulitude is beautiful. But she needs someone to tell her that this is so.

I'm not used to the differences in priority.
I'm not used to the differences in power.
I'm not used to the differences in personalities and people
I'm not used to the differences in placing and places.

A little tossed, tipped, tackled.
Feeling for a frown, a line, a wrinkle

Sitting absolutely still for silence.
A silence that settles with strange becomings.

Moving round in circles to redefine the moment...
...Over and over again, like broken record.
And never really resting for the constant assult of perceptions.

To flow to push to force to release to strangle...
... a low resigned moan

Help me in my weakness...

"We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express"
Romans 8:26

Yes, I love the smell of sunlight.

Too bad it's just an illusion.

No comments: