Tuesday, March 23, 2004

No

"Now look here lady, I've done enough professional theatre to know how it works. You, on the other hand, obviously haven't. Ha. You can't even differentiate your character from yourself. Either that, or you're just a very bad actor."

and then... stillness

"I didn't bother, you know how children argue and you just ignore them on grounds that they don't know better? It's kinda like that. Anyway, I would've done the same thing had it been 3 years ago, I was a bitchy, immature brat then."

Press on... stillness

Bless and release.

I can't tell if it's acceptance or weariness.

::EDIT::

'However I knew deep inside me that the way I was handling my life was doomed to failure; I was scared of the enormous disgust that I felt because I was leading such a sterile, unnatural existance, and to counter this I began to defend [my] way of life here, as a means of instilling into my mind what it ought to be thinking.'

Hanan al-Shaykh :: Women of Sand and Myrrh

Holy Crap!!

No comments: