Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Hold on tight

You know she's a little bit dangerous.

Ok people, I'm off to thailand for 5 days come tomorrow so I won't be updating. Not that i've been very... engaging of late (have I ever been?). But anyhow I am looking forward to this.

She's got what it takes to make ends meet.

I was thinking about how imperfect and how human adults are. Looking at my parents I realise that i've always been waiting for the time when I would be perfect. Like them. Then I go off to Canada and realise that there isn't much of a difference between me and the next human being. Oh well. Revalation of the century.

The eyes of a lover that hit like heat.

Bring out the Bikini,
Bring out the tan.
Bring out the perfect skin.
Bring out Jason Brooks.

Did i ever need all that?

See ya all in a bit.

No comments: