Sunday, August 15, 2004

Bussing

"...... I'm going back to Canada soon.... not ready..... fear...."





"....I'm Special..."





"I'm not a very emotional person. I mean, I hardly care. I really can't give a damn for the most part. I hardly cry.... No that's a lie. It only takes a SPCA poster to get my tear ducts working. I love the earth. I want to help people. Yeah totally.... but I don't think I love. At least.... I definately don't feel for people. I know. I feel for marginalized people. I feel for animals and plants who can't speak anyway. But no. Love for me is never an overriding emotion. I get flustered, I get excited, I am passionate. But that's all energy. not emotion. Do I even feel? Sometimes I couldn't care less. Maybe I care for the wrong things... Love as a choice suits me just fine. I might love only myself. This is so complex. I don't even know how I relate to other individuals. How do I manage to stuff so much love and yet so little emotion into this little being of mine?"






"I ought to stop wasting my time...."




"I'm just getting comfy.


Maybe if I stayed in Singapore longer,
I'd become Singaporean."

"Stay a while
Oh just groping you
rolling in the mud"



"will it last?"



"... I'm speical"





No really. How can I be so people minded if it isn't in my nature to give them even the time of the day? Hmmp. I bet God's up to something. *suspicious*

No comments: