Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I found this while sifting though the history of my blog.

1 MINUTE AGO: Chatting on MSN
1 HOUR AGO: working on Arts One Culture and Humanity Essay
1 DAY AGO: Lunch at Pastor Teo's place
1 WEEK AGO: Struggling
1 YEAR AGO: VJC, Singapore, being young
1 YEAR FROM NOW: Still UBC I hope
1 WEEK FROM NOW: Adjustment
1 DAY FROM NOW: Arts one Lecture.
1 HOUR FROM NOW: Pray
1 MINUTE FROM NOW: Is now.
I HURT: Kenley physically now and then
I LOVE: My life
I HATE: being unaware
I FEAR: fear.
I HOPE: That things can only get better
I FEEL: Pretty (sung)
I HIDE: from myself
I DRIVE: Kenley insane
I MISS: Singapore
I NEED: Affection
I THINK: But may not be.

Today, however, i'm pretty sure things have changed.

1 MINUTE AGO: Warming up Dinner
1 HOUR AGO: Talking deeply with Curtis
1 DAY AGO: Cherry Orhard Make-up meeting, Hanging out with Seth, Nav Meeting
1 WEEK AGO: Thanks-giving Holiday!
1 YEAR AGO: UBC, Canada, being young
1 YEAR FROM NOW: Still UBC I hope, IR. With relationships
1 WEEK FROM NOW: Decide on the Nav Leaders Summit
1 DAY FROM NOW: Studying
1 HOUR FROM NOW: Ditto
1 MINUTE FROM NOW: Keep eating, and blogging
I HURT: Myself with my insecurity
I LOVE: You.
I HATE: being unaware
I FEAR: Being overwhelmed
I HOPE: that things will last.
I FEEL: Intense
I HIDE: Behind my altruistic interest in you.
I DRIVE: myself up the wall.
I MISS: Strolling
I NEED: God's strength
I THINK: differently.

No comments: