Monday, February 07, 2005

I think all our problems, hurt, insecurties and pain come from the inability to recognise who we really are and where we stand and belong. The process of becoming isn't easy, and it probably isn't meant to be charted.

But for now I struggle to remember who I am and what I have to do.
I struggle mostly with letting go of what isn't mine anymore, of what isn't congruenent to my identity.

There's only so much I can take, so I should stop taking more.

___________________________________________________________


The hurt is washed away, but still here I am in the middle of it all with heavy hands. And I try so hard just to leave behind me, all the chains that bind me.

I won't back down, won't turn my head around,

Quick, take a recess, oops, take another breath,

Guess who, who's you, better take another crew,

Find out, all about, just don't doubt, just don't doubt

And I won't be lost in these watered down dreams that surround me.
I won't be caught up in the moment of the day.

No comments: