Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ywn.

Blah blah blah. I'm bored.

So yesterday I perched myself contentedly by the widow seat in Second Cup and disected econ articles on the Evils of Globalization whilst sipping my Kenya Coffee. Felicia enters my life.

I exchanged numbers with a writer-photographer grandmother who articulated my 8-month journey into metaphilosphy. She told me that we're all essentially made of light and sound, and that the I AM essense to God is found in everyone of us. She spoke of angels and spirits, of bone marrow and energy, of waves and rippling sound that courses though us and out of us. of how we connect via frequency.

That's why I spoke to you immediately. I looked into your eyes and I knew that you would be an interesting person for me to talk to.

Darn right I am.

I tried calling another lady today, also named Hannah. But her line was disconnected. Then I meet you... I don't think I'll ever see her again.

But in her, I met God.

She spoke of life in a very Bjork way.
But without God.

Oh well. Whatever. I'm at a point in my life where nothing's going to change my world.
And actually, I did step out into my mind, which really was the universe.

I'm not charmed.

No comments: