Saturday, June 18, 2005

I never.

I'm coming out of my cage And I�ve been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss Now I�m falling asleep And she�s calling a cab While he�s having a smoke And she�s taking a drag Now they�re going to bed And my stomach is sick And it�s all in my head But she�s touching his�chest Now, he takes off her dress Now, let me go I just can�t look its killing me And taking control Jealousy, turning saints into the sea Swimming through sick lullabies Choking on your alibis But it�s just the price I pay Destiny is calling me Open up my eager eyes �Cause I�m Mr Brightside

I never.

I'm coming out of my cage And I�ve been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss Now I�m falling asleep And she�s calling a cab While he�s having a smoke And she�s taking a drag Now they�re going to bed And my stomach is sick And it�s all in my head But she�s touching his�chest Now, he takes off her dress Now, let me go I just can�t look its killing me And taking control Jealousy, turning saints into the sea Swimming through sick lullabies Choking on your alibis But it�s just the price I pay Destiny is calling me Open up my eager eyes �Cause I�m Mr Brightside
I never.

The Killers ~ Mr brightside.
I am.
Come hither, 4th of July.

No comments: