Tuesday, July 19, 2005

So I can move forward...

Fantasy or reality,
Analysis and theories,
What does matter really?

I'M STILL VERY MUCH LOCKED WITHIN MYSELF.

"If a drunkard signs the pledge, or a rich man gives all his money away, they are both of them freeing themselves from their slavery to alcohol or riches, but nor from their bondage to themselves. They are still moving in their own little orbit, perhaps even more then they were before."

Tell me what to achieve

MY EXISTANCE DECEIVES ME.

"If we take the first step with the deliberate intention of placing ourselves in the situation where faith is possible, even this possibility of faith will be nothing but a work. The new life it opens to us is still a life within the limits of our old existence, and therefore a complete misapprehension of the ture nature of the new life. We are still in unbelief. "

Tell me what to believe,
Won't you bring me order?

Slowly lah.

...all these car crashes in my head.

No comments: