Sunday, November 06, 2005

Zelpuz

There has never been a day since september 13th, that I've regretted moving into the house on Chancellor Blvd. This place has brought out so much in me and is a place of rest as well as of growth. I have found, living with these people, the propensity in me to serve, to tolerate, to love, to rejoice and to give. They make me laugh, bring me joy and reason to praise God. They also coax me out into fearlessness. Tony and I jammed together today on our Taylors after our dinner party, as we've been jamming for the past two nights. I've never jammed with someone else before.

Seriously??!
~ Tony

And of course, there's shu. Who puts it all into perspective, reminding me that a gift is meant to be given. And it has been on my heart to serve God with singing. I'm not the best in the world, but it's something I treasure anyway. And anything treasured, I believe, should be directed back to God.

But he's MINE!
~ Cherry

Cherry's here to visit too. She's a part of me that needs to be paid more attention too. I don't know where we will go relationally, but wherever the case, I love her. Her being here seems to integrate the chapters of my life together into something with more continuity. She reminds me that I cannot drop off a section of my life, like i seek to do and pick up another as if they were two completely different threads.

And then my mother calls.

PUZZLE! IT'S PUZZLE
~ Andre

No comments: