Thursday, January 19, 2006

You make rediculous claims.
~ Me to myself. In Chinese class

And I really do. I run the risk of irrelavancy and am very much aware of this. So much so that I am becoming concerned about my ability to relate and connect. What is left of me but a dismembered brain floating around a sea disembodied parts. Some are good at doing, some building, some seeing, some thinking, some talking, some listening.... there's a strength (an isolatry strength) in each. And we smush together trying to build this thing called life.

What if we stoped trying to build life, and tried to piece ourselves together to form a coherant human being?

Maybe the question isn't so much how we do something, or why we do something, but what is it that we're doing in the first place.

You make rediculous claims, Hannah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.