Tuesday, October 03, 2006

In the car

Conviction or Convenience: Which do you live by?

At the end of my life, and though every moment of it, I want to be able to say that I lived through conviction, and not because something was easy. Easy living is easy dying.

I have found 2 redundant things in church, Politeness (as opposed to love) and defensiveness (as opposed to balance and openness). The first: why bother? The second: that's not the point.

And finally, I need I need I need to start being in the fellowship of God again. Else my ranting will be nothing but a resounding gong.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok.. i related to this post 100%

-angie

ARBilly said...

hey sis you ok?

Hannah Lim said...

no, but who are you?

ARBilly said...

you linked me too sis.

Hannah Lim said...

:) yes billy, I guess that was a redunant question.