Tuesday, December 26, 2006

uErwin tells me, "be fair to everyone, even yourself."

To be honest, my main issue is that I am afriad to discover truth within myself. What if I cannot deal with the truth in my heart, with it becomes glaringly juxtaposed with the reality I am living out?

Since when have I been a slave to my fear? Pffft. Hannah you are beyond this. Trust that God heals and that He is Good.

If fear is the only thing that's stopping you from doing somthing. Do it. Fear isn't a good enough excuse not to.

~ Seth. (my ex-boyfriend, who saw me from boyfriend to boyfriend.)

2 comments:

dyseluxon said...

I think the very fact that you've chosen to face up to your fear and acknowledged it goes to show that you're a step closer to showing it who's boss. =]

Hannah Lim said...

DQ, you're the sweetest. You make me strong and see me in a way I cannot see. :)