Friday, January 26, 2007

RE: Celebrating the Mundanity

So she thinks she isn't saving the world, but here's my I-respect-myself-even-less report on mundanity and my life.

- Wake up at 8.30 am everyday, with a mind to Skype my boyfriend. I smash in the snooze button and go straight back to sleep
- Wake up at 10.30 feeling guilt ridden.
- Turn on my computer (of course he's asleep), check my email, Blog and play Vampires! The Dark Alleyway
- Go brush my teeth.
- Start my homework
- Don't leave my basement until I have an excuse (Groceries, Gym...)
- Do the dishes. Sometimes.
- Midnight rolls around and I tell myslf that If I don't sleep NOW, I won't get up in time for 8.30 again.
-Sleep at 2 am.

Save the world? I can't even save myself! And let's not talk about interviews.
Weh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you take showers? -eyebrows raised-

glad

Hannah Lim said...

I shower EVERYDAY

BUt i don't do laundry