Saturday, February 24, 2007

1) I was in the shower today and was suddenly hit by a wave of nostalgia for TKGS 3/4. I remembered Cheryl and Dawn, and how much I loved them. And then I remembered how Amanda, Gladys, Samantha and myself won the inter-class debate championship over whether or not TKGS ought to permit dyed hair.

2) To know that the Lord is good. Do I really believe that?

3) I love how you respond to me, and how that makes me more.

4) Trying is good. So is knowing yourself.

5) I need to clean my room. I like my space, a reflection of my lack of taste and my ease.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u remember mrs hoes aghast face when i said, how can anyone ban dyed armpit hair...
glad

Hannah Lim said...

OMG i don't remember but i'm sure it was a blast. Being a teacher must be so interesting.