Monday, April 16, 2007

I am afriad of being still. Of silence, of being alone with myself. Of looking around at my life so full and juicy only to ask myself, Is there all there is? Is that what I'm left with to show? I couldn't have asked for a better existance, for better parents, for better friends, for a better family, a better boyfriend, a better educational experience, a better track record, a better future, a better me. My life, as far as human beings are concerned, is perfect.

I would not want to be anyone else other then myself. But I am still afraid of being alone, in case my life crumbles like a deserted sandcastle on a deserted beach where there will be no footprints to acknowledge my existance. I keep doing doing


Ahhh, and then Robby dear Robby comes onto MSN to share my little burden, and Belmont makes me laugh:

Me:
i have no more strenth bel

Belmont:
he will raise u
he raised lazarus
and u are only hannah
he can do it

and u might want to add
lazarus was cold meat
and u r hot

Ok I need to rest.

3 comments:

dyseluxon said...

I used to get the whole 'I wish I wasn't me' feeling all the time. But not anymore. But now, once in a while, I wonder 'What would my life be like if I wasn't me?' Hmmm

Sometimes I enjoy my solitude so much I don't desire any contact from the outside world. Then I start to get upset that I've no one to go out with. Ah sigh. Such a vicious circle.

I think you've the inner spark to inspire people, trust yourself!

Hannah Lim said...

OMG deeq!! totally! Vicious cycle!

Johnny Malkavian said...

I think Hannah is hot too! Hah.