Wednesday, May 16, 2007

No, you don't understand. I need a REASON. Telling me that it isn't workable does not do anything for me. I KNOW it isn't workable by protocol, that's why I wrote a PROPOSAL. By telling me it won't work due to reasons my proposal addresses does not constitute an ANSWER.

So I'm lying whimpering on the floor for a bit. I hate being defeated. I hate having my perfect little plans tossed aside, suffocated by the necessary fists of structure and guidlines. My pretty pretty blueprints smeared by the chunky clunky insitutional templates.

Oh well, I just needed a little rant. Now, I'll just roll out of my puddle of salt, brush down my clothes and smooth out my hair as I walk in the direction of the decision makers. I want this, or at least an answer.

And if all else fails. I simply don't want to be bitter.
Not in this winter weather, god no!

No comments: