Friday, October 19, 2007

Of Course.... ....

Certainty has been a faithless wife. I've been married to her at the alter of my decisions for the past two years and she comes and goes from our bed. And tonight was a night when she left me, all alone, to my semi-self in the very harsh present. It was like life in techni-colour. Was I so sure of myself?

But I must be. In 2006, I gave up a passport, an Identification Card, and a registration certificate.
But I did not give up my identity.

You can choose your friends, but you cannot choose your family.

So here I am, peering into a buffet of forever, of possibilities. It seems like I can go anywhere, do everything, be anyone. But there's only one place I want to be.

If Anthony's right, then I only want to be wealthy to bless others.
And I hope that Singapore does that too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

singpaore is rich to bless itself. -glappy (god no real names, BE ON THE LOOKOUT!) ok don't freak out, you and me.

Hannah Lim said...

ahhhhhhhh... FREAK OUT!