Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So the library was warm, with spring round the corner and all. I was by the window within arms length of the sun. Warm... I think I shall take off my thick, long sleeved shirt and sit here in my tank top. Just like in Singapore!

Ok let me just pull up the hem... up to my neck.... twist, turn... hmmm who's that man walking through the aisle right at me... undress... undress.... Oh, that's UBC's president.... undress undress.... awkward.....

President side steps into the adjacent isle to avoid head-on collision/eye-contact with girl in the process of removing her shirt. He reemerges a little to my right and keeps walking.

Story of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hannah, you're classic..this can only be you!

love you, had a sudden bout of miss-all-tsd-people, and of course, grundy.

-ling

Hannah Lim said...

Yah balls! I felt like this was classically me. Ugh. I miss you too Ling! I'll be home on the 17th of May. Take me out!