Saturday, September 27, 2008

And this too, will pass

Out in the garden where we planted the seeds
There is a tree as old as me
Branches were sewn by the color of green
Ground had arose and passed it's knees

By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top
I climbed the tree to see the world
When the gusts came around to blow me down
I held on as tightly as you held onto me
I held on as tightly as you held onto me

And I built a home
For you
For me

Until it disappeared
From me
From you

And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust

To Build a Home ~ Cinematic Orchestra

So I shouldn't be too upset about losing my favourite necklace.
Weh....

2 comments:

glen said...

well, i certainly couldnt have anticipated you using this song to mention something about your necklace...

but sorry to hear that.

Hannah Lim said...

It's the little things that I sweat. I have no big things to worry about.