Monday, October 06, 2008

I don't want to go into the world with this sense of asuming that I know exactly what I should do and be, or that such an identity has already be set in stone for me. It only leads to guilt and frustration, the suppression of possibilities and a ridiculous sense of inadequacy. None of that should be, because God's burden is easy and his yoke is light, and we were made to celebrate Him and to glorify Him by enjoying Him forever.

So I'm here on a glorious Sunday afternoon, doing what I do.

7 comments:

shu said...

... are you talking about not going to church :P

Hannah Lim said...

YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!

Anonymous said...

Church - that was what I was about to ask! Hannah, you leave no room for doubt :P

Hannah Lim said...

Ok maybe i'm just invisible.

glen said...

i was gonna say, pre-Shu, 'just go to church!'

glen said...

which is pretty hypocritical

Hannah Lim said...

Did i say invisible??? i meant transparent. Omg.

Glen! we're starting a gospel choir in my CLSA!