Friday, December 26, 2008

Randoms

Daddy said that I was fat. I concur.

When something terrible happens, I don't feel upset. Instead, I get really excited. (Ok let me qualify terrible - I really mean, something frustrating or upsetting in someone else's life) Maybe I'm just bored and need excitement in my life. But more so, I see it as an exciting challenge. Not a puzzle to solve, but rather, a new way/opportunity to show love? But mind you, I guess it just means I get bored of my relationships fast. Or I am really detached. But that's ok, turn your liabilities into assets

Never take yourself too seriously.

I am terribly distracted. Help me.

7 comments:

glen said...

everything is everything

Anonymous said...

You're a fickle fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -glad

Hannah Lim said...

That might be so, But in everything, know that my love for you have never wavered. :)

Jarrett said...

*points* Look over there! It's a white North American trashing Singapore for not being a Western-style democracy!

/extra distraction

Anonymous said...

meh. wanna lob lizards over a communist wall?

t

Hannah Lim said...

Everyone here has demonstrated a remarkable knowledge of who I am.

Jarrett said...

Not me! I just repeat the lessons taught to us in Global Law :)