Monday, January 05, 2009

If I could...

I want to hold the hand inside you
I want to take a breath that's true
I look to you and I see nothing
I look to you to see the truth
You live your life
You go in shadows
You'll come apart and you'll go black
Some kind of night into your darkness
Colors your eyes with whats not there.
A stranger's light comes on slowly
A stranger's heart without a home
You put your hands into your head
And then smiles cover your heart

[Fade into you :: Mazzy Star]

Sunlight filters through the grey haze that we try to call sky. Melting the beauty of silent white peace into... well something I don't quite know because I haven't left the house yet. But I should. I'm back and I've got a life to live - to the full.

Lord, this year is in your hands, teach me great and unsearchable things, teach me truth. I will not shy away from anything handed to me, but grant me the wisdom to approach, to love and to contain.

No comments: