Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's nice to know that overall, I'm a really happy person. It's also nice to see how, while complicated, the path to happiness is available. I just need to (a) decide to get on it, and (b) work for it - a being more important then b. Also, I impress myself with my resourcefulness in finding the means to take care of myself.

In other news, no news thus far. And while I'm dying to know what's up on all these different fronts, it's also ok not knowing. I guess this might be the start of grasping this Negative Capability stuff that Bogge's been talking about. Perhaps. Who knows and who cares? Right now, it's just good to know that I'm far away and that he can't hurt me. All this while I nom on Ferrero Rocher, sleep deeply (with dreams, unfortuneately, but they're ok) and talk to good friends, near and far.

No comments: