Monday, November 02, 2009

You're so very powerful

Simply put: Loving completely entails letting go. To possess, and to be possessed, while being completely free. It is here where fragility and strength come together as two faces of the same coin.

And while brushing my teeth, I felt a little pleased at the idea that I was starting to formulate decisions and processes that I am comfortable with. It's like a breath of fresh air after the anxiety lifts. As I told my brother, you have to follow your gut feeling, because if you don't, you'd never be fully confident of what you're doing. And confidence is half the battle. Even if it takes time to get to the point where you know for certain where you stand, when you're finally right enough to lift your feet to dance, it will be in time with the music. And that is all anyone can ever ask for.

Having figured out then where I need to be, I just need to figure out what I need to do to get there. Having uncovered direction, I can focus on perseverance with the full weight of my world behind it.

No comments: