Thursday, December 24, 2009

I wonder if this is true of myself: That while I am very capable and effective in whatever situation I find myself in, I do not have much of an impetus to move into a new situation on my own accord. So while I no problem effectively using the tools around me, and to help shape contexts and create new things, I need someone or something to bring me to a place where I can be most effective. I just won't walk there on my own accord.

Perhaps this is part of my water personality, that I take the shape of the bowl that contains me, and that I need a channel for direction and purpose. In other words, I need to choose my bowl and channel wisely.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really? because i am fire, and i feel that way too..

i am starting to freak out about the amount of work i have to do, which is hardly completed, and how much i want mr lllm. very bad, indeed