Monday, November 11, 2002

What a day. What a day.

Thank you Ziiq, for talking TKSS logic. Totally.

3 hours of math, 3 hours of econs, a dead brain, a burised heart.

dang it.

And I still don't understand why I feel so uncomfortable in school, it's almost like I hate the environment, or it hates me. I can walk into a pub, anywhere with full understanding, knowledge, and assurance of who I am, my capabilities, my worth. But not school, it's as if it questions my basic being, as if I've never been good enough, pretty enough, bleh. What really baffles me is that I actually bother. I mean check out people (DQ and Angie will vouch for me right babes?) I can't respect 1/2 of them, they just don't seem to be... there, anywhere... so why do i bother?

This whole thing is straining me, I wonder how I'm being judged, and why i bother. They say it's because I haven't tried, that I was wrong, wrong time, wrong way, That i did this. At least that's how i feel, some can't look me in the eye. It's a hellish place. I just thank God for those who can and do. Love you girls.

No comments: