Friday, November 15, 2002


Which Piercing are you?


So passes the first week of my A levels. It's retarded really, I have a total of 30 exam hours, 15 of which zips by in ONE week, the other 15 are spread out over 2 weeks. This is what you get for taking TSD eh?

I think Jireh has it bad, her TSD paper and History S paper clashes so she has to take both papers, one after the other in a tiny lonely room. eek. Really, how many essays would that add up to? All her subjects are essay loaded. Uh, thank god for math?

Amazing how God has seen me through, though i know I haven't studied as hard as most people, prefering to spend my time on the Comp, the phone, in church, in pubs... Hmmmm... So after one week of grueling papers, it's time to hit the sack.

As Mr Harris puts it "Now you girls go get drunk tonight."
I love my lit teachers. ha.

So, I shall soon pack to spend the night at Andrea's. Ahhhh, there's nothing like food, good company and vodka. (BTW andrea, remember you only get to choose one of the following - sex, fags, alcohol)

That reminds me.
Andrea

Ugh, I'm so sorry for what I tagged on your board. I didn't realise it would seem that way to you. Yes I did sense your intention of breaking into silence, I kinda meant "I think it worked and the malice gone under" not cowardice. Uh, nope. You've been beautifully strong for the past few months, not many would've survived in the face of such adversity, I just hope I didn't make it any harder for you. Thank you for being strong and ministering to me, though I don't think I'm the one that really needs to be ministered to in this respect. Gosh, what would i do without all you guys?

Hmmm, It seems that after 5 years of being closed-in, I can't really seem to connect with people properly, they've kinda... stretched. I have spent too much time judging people by my own standards, something i probably couldn't have helped considering I was the only one i was really in honest contact with for the past 5 years.... So we start again learning to have more faith more faith and more faith in humanity. That no Hannah, not everyone is as horrible as you are. RE-ENTRY... holds tight, holds on, goes.

Thank you all, for the patience, love and understanding.

From ling, Had to add this on

yep hannah, i miss farting around in lofty's swivel chair frantically trying to churn a script out..i miss feeling dirty and scruffy while bent over bits of cardboard, our self-declared best friends and guarding gels and gaffa tape from any greedy hands...i miss it so i'd willingly paint the black cardboard for consonants all over again..but i guess these things are pieces of our memories that we are meant to treasure thus the short span of these things....why did it seem like eternity to us when coming up with just the end of the script? i'd love to be tearing my hair over the ending of weddings again...im afraid i'll forget these things, but i hope i wont.

*sniff* me too ling... Yeah clo, you were the best, you might as well have been in our group! In All our groups!

No comments: