Monday, January 13, 2003

ACTIVE PRIMARY MATHS

... it's math. without the 's'.

I'm so grumpy... that's the result of doing nothing but fiddle with kids software... like "help junior collect the correct answers. Watch out for the scary monsters!" and the entire place reeks of cigarette smoke.

I'm the only female,
I'm the only non-smoker,
I'm the youngest,
I'm the only chistian I think...

They're nice friendly people, but in a rather fallen way.

I need to discuss my salary?
yeah, you wanted 800 right?
Yah but the ad did state 6 -7 per hour
Well, we're flexible, if you want 800 that's fine too.
I'm flexible to, to 6 -7 dollars.
Fine, it will be $6 an hour.

My only hope is that i can trust them on that one.

My prayer

Contentment in my job, I was placed here for a reason.
A vision beyond my pay.
To seek first the kingdom of God and his rightousness.
To be a good testimony.
For the work of my hands to be a blessing to my community.
Strength (especially for my lungs)
Confidence and capability...

... and all these things will be given unto you.
And i'm so picky about the pay... ack...

Reading back to my previous entries, i know that i was hoping for too much... really, everything is fine.. it's just the smoke... I need healthy lungs...

Hold me

I'm still tired after yesterday... I'm now scared... somehow very scared.

No comments: