Sunday, January 12, 2003

It's time to let you go.

You've done so much in your own little way, shown so much - in terms of love, wisdom, frailty and loss.
I see through you, that even the strongest and hardest can need so much
This journey with you has renewed my strength and confidence - in myself, in humanity and most importantly, in relationships.

I'm almost afraid to accout for my loss.

Thank you for the laughter, self-irony and enouragement
Thank you for being who you are to me,

And for letting Him use you
... despite what you think you are.

Hey your glass is empty
it's a hell of a long way home
why don't you let me take you
it's no good to go alone
I never would have opened up
but you seemed so real to me
after all the bullshit I've heard
it's refreshing not to see
I don't have to pretend
she doesn't expect it from me
Don't tell me I haven't been good to you
don't tell me I have never been there for you
don't tell me why
nothing is good enough
Hey little girl would you like some candy
your momma said that it's OK
The door is open come on outside
no I can't come out today
it's not the wind that cracked your shoulder
and threw you to the ground
who's there that makes you so afraid
you're shaken to the bone
and I don't understand
you deserve so much more than this
So don't tell me why
he's never been good to you
don't tell me why
he's never been there for you
don't you know that why
is simply not good enough
so just let me try
and I will be good to you
just let me try
and I will be there for you
I'll show you why
you're so much more than good enough...

And i have the sense to recognise.... that i don't know how to let you go.
~sarah
From me to you.

Broken trinity
It's been too long.
I've been too far.
I'm not sure if I know what to do anymore...

But hold on to the hope in my heart that 4 years cannot die so easily though fingers contiunally grapple with me, and a voice saying... you never were

Forgiven

We twist and turn where angels burn
Like fallen soldiers we will learn
That once forgotten, twice removed
Love will be the death...
The death of you


Only time.

Superhero

Only you saw me through this day, and I know you will see me through the next.

Seek first the kingdom of God and His rightousness and all these things will be given unto you.

My love
you know that you're my best friend
you know I'd do anything for you
my love
let nothing come between us
my love for you is strong and true
~sarah

No comments: