Thursday, January 23, 2003

I hold my hand

Sometimes the anger and frustration drowns me... all of us.
A great sense of helplessness and a greater sense of loss.

I... we don't know what to do.

should we scream and holler, demanding sense,
senseless, for all sense is perceived.

should we speak in what we coin rational,
we drown... in vocabulary.

So we do one thing, the only open option.

To keep you close, and to always love you... no matter where you go.
No matter how hard you shake your head or how far you walk away.

A swelling between my eyes, and beneath my lungs
I have to learn to see her in flesh, not in my mind or in your heart.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow,
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above ye heavenly host
Praise Father Son and Holy Ghost.
Amen.

No comments: