Wednesday, February 12, 2003

With your cherry lips and golden curls
You could make grown men gasp when you go walking past
And in your hot pants and high heels
They could not believe that such a body was for real
It seemed like rainbows would appear
Whenever you came near the clouds would disappear
Because you looked just like a girl
Your baby blues would flash and suddenly a spell was cast


~Pinglet


I'm feeling fearful.
But I'm not showing it to myself.
I get panic attacks,
But being jaded helps.
I'm so unimpressed with myself
But I say no.

Dammit.

Lysistrata


750 nude women form a heart around the words 'No War' on a hillside near the town of Byron bay, 700 kilometers (435 miles) north of Sydney, Australia, Saturday, Feb. 8, 2003. The women said they wanted to send Prime Minister John Howard a message to recall Australian troops from the middle east. (AP Photo/Icon Images).

Some things never change.

No comments: