Friday, April 25, 2003

Did you watch The Matrix?
No

Someone, a rather charming young individual at that time (he was a good year and a half younger then me, and a good head and a half taller), came scrambling up in fright.

What if the matrix is real?
What if we really don't exist.
What if this is all an illusion


Who was it? that said " i think therefore I am?"

Well, he obviously wasn't very well versed in his science.

Jostein Gaarder brought this to another dimension through the eyes of a little girl, who was, tragically, fictional. Even to herself.

So what if all that we know, are, see, feel and believe is nothing but twenty pages of fiction in some other parallel world?
What if, we truely don't exist.
What if we are, in essence mere protoplasm blobs with no value of thought and life.

What do we choose to do then?

...

I'd choose to make it matter. In my own protoplam, paperback fictional world.
That's all there is for me anyway.

No comments: