Sunday, August 03, 2003

Alright. I know.

*takes deep breath*
Alright, I'll be off in less then a month.
I'm not the least bit prepared.
I have so many things to do
So little time to collect my thoughts.

I'm exhausted right now.
Didn't get enough sleep even though I didn't pubbing last night.

Glad I didn't.
I've lost interest in the activity really.
Alcohol, cigarette smoke, lack-of-sleep...
Can't even hear yourself think over the music.
I think Dennis, I'll be pretty much ok in Canada.
While the rest of the Uni is off at The Pit,
I'll be in my room, chilling with hot cocoa and a good book, being happy and naturally me.

It's only interesting to you now because it's new to you. The novelty would fade soon...
And Daryl was right.
Sunday morning wisdom, though not well received by a weary alcohol-tampered mind.

Anyway...

I'm miles from being prepared. where do i start?

No comments: