Friday, October 03, 2003

Imagine all the people

Surrounded by Your glroy, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine


I can only imagine ~ MercyMe.

It's great to dance in the presence of the Lord alone in your little hostel room in Tec - UBC.
Or to sit and worship in stillness at the end of the day, listening to Third Day on my Celeron computer.
It's great to stand in the presense of God throughout the day from class to clubs,
then to fall silently, deeper in love with Him in the quiet inbetween moments.
It's great to sing praises to His name on Sundays in church, or in the Shurm Lounge Piano after Bible Study.
Or to simply go quiet in the middle of worship overwhelmed by His Glory.

I don't have to imagine much, paradise is just a relationship away.

No comments: