Monday, November 10, 2003

Strange blessings.

I seriously don't know how to express what happens every weekend.

One person short of an offical party. Guys drunk on anything BUT alcohol (mostly on each other).
Some having the mental age of 3 year olds.

How can you not love them?
That's why I hang out with Guys...

But strangely, somewhere at some corner of my being, there is this little girl, hopping from one foot to the other, clutching her elbows whimpering... just please don't stop loving me.

Gap Kids ~ XL 10years old

"you make people around you feel better"

This is drastic change isn't it? from being queen mother bitch of the western skies.
It's amazing what God does. I can only boast in the Holy Spirit.

I've found my place, I've found my ministry, I've found my center, I've found my thru-line.

To honestly love, with all my being, everyone... everywhere.


The challenge is keeping it.

No comments: