Saturday, November 08, 2003

where conversation is worse than Titanic

So the matrix revolutions was one hell of a disappointment.
But tonight was pretty pivotal in so many ways.

It was hell organising a 11-person outing to the movies when everyone has differing timetables, different friends and budgets. It doesn't help that the cinema doesn't have pre-seating services, isn't in a convienient location and doesn't have sweet popcorn. Oh well.

But I must say it was worth it. And everything I see is way beyond me.

Momento Mori
Don't overrate yourself. It really isn't you

With great love comes great hate. The capacity to touch and to feel is but a tool and how it is used depends very much on the individual.

I can only pray that I first find favour in the eyes of God. Only then will I be a blessing which is, in turn, the greatest blessing one can have.

Nudge from the Big Guy
Never been this way before eh? Look at them, you're meant to love them all. And not by yourself...

And I do, I love all of you from the bottom of my heart. And I really want that to keep getting deeper.

No comments: