Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Ugliness and Imperfection aren't aspects, character traits or adjectives.
They're individual states of being. Something that cannot be controlled, suppressed or hidden.

And that's me.

When worlds collide

I was browsing through friendster looking for a childhood friend. I found another, already connected to me, one of the many that i've added along the way.

Only, this one was different, sieving through her profile brought down upon me the weight of 15 years, of being best friends and then... no body.

I really don't know how to articulate myself, or to explain why I felt like crying over five pictures.

Friends forever,
The tower of Babble,
That massive crush I had on her brother,
Her waking me 14 years earlier,
Swopping clothes,
Over-nighters,
Gossip,
Being infactuated with the same guy,
Being sisters,
Bouncing on huge cushions
Dancing,
Waking her up with a stare,
Watching the construction site opposite her window,

Growing up,
Growing apart.


She's still so beautiful.

Sometimes, I feel very left behind.

No comments: