Saturday, January 24, 2004

"What is your blog for?"

selfish enterprise.
A desperate cry for recognition...
...attention...
...affection...
To say things that my barriers will not permit me to.
Self-discovery,
self-display

But really really really... to let the world know that there's more to me than that.
And there is, I just can't really say it.

And i realise that I duplicate the fault. I've gotten comfortable in my assumtions on people, based on my limited knowledge of them. But there are so many stories to tell, so many facets hidden, I feel foolish realizing that I actually thought them to be so simple.

"They're all so beautiful"
And as much as I am a person of practicality, I realise that by loving, I fear losing.
It's strange feeling this way,

Maybe this is what healing feels like.

No comments: