Tuesday, February 17, 2004

We could taste heaven perfectly

I went to U vic for the weekend and a little bit of monday. Let's go from the inside out:

Day One :: 14 Feb 2004

Shu and I took 3 buses to get to the ferry terminal. Thank you God for Ericsonofchuck and Kazim, wonderful people who made sure we got to the right place at the right time.

Also thank you God for Corey.
Beautiful grade 10 student who was spreading a little love on V-day, in the form of candy hearts.


I was warned about the dreadful weather during this time of the year.
Now, isn't God faithful?


Had coffee at starbucks, Walked around town


Did the asian tourist thing


Went to U Vic, Chilled in Robby's room


Partied it up with peanut butter and jazz


Marveled at the diversity of God's creation


Day Two :: 15 Feb 2004

Woke up nice and early, floor was wonderously comfy.

Went to Beacon Hill Park... beach?


Have i said that God was great about the weather?


T'was a dangerious road...


...With many battles fought...


...and things to see


Old spaghetti factory. fight club. and... conversation.

Day Three :: 16 Feb 2004

The rest of the gang came over.
Beacan Hill Park.

Adrian found his calling


Ran into curt on the bus home. Stunned.

~OVER~

Now... inside.

I left victoria very very changed. I can barely begin to pen it down and even starting to try seems rather ludicrious. During Robby's 19th C art hist lecture and my mind just wrestled with all the pressure from within and without. What am I do to with all this?

Ferry scribbles

IDEAS

.I am Hannah's elated ambition.

Goals...
* Shave head

* Travel -> (Live once in okanagen, europe, Australia, Asia - Thailand?)

* Work, pay off tuition fees (ie be financially self-sufficient)

* live

* travel -> find someone to do that with

* Do theatre

* Travel

Healer

Be rational
Write in Pencil, & have an eraser at hand
Love soulitude -> Abandon
Be centered
Make time for art
Eat Healthy (For Good, not glory)
Have Godly relationships

Give-up
- pretention
- Superficiality
- fear
- self-absorbtion
- self-sufficiency

~end~

Well now. I think my struggle lies in the knowledge that I might not be called to lead a normal stable life. Teaching english in some obscure part of china is still an option, along with being a missionary to Nigeria, or being a thespian in Singapore, or maybe... a fruit-picker in Summerland.

Where God calls, he equips to follow.
Now I just need the sensitivity to listen and the nerve to drop everything and run.

Of course right now the direction which his hand points towards is that of my sociology research paper and geography lab report... which isn't a problem...

What happens when summer comes?

BTW robby, you have no idea how you have influenced me
See you in heaven.

No comments: