Saturday, March 20, 2004

Jane

You don't wanna be alone
You don't want to see the sun go down


I hid in my sweater today over dinner. Watching the white fleecy material sway under my breath while being vaugely aware of the inappropriateness of the situation. I wanted to press my face against the oblivious grey lumps and just exhale. Slowly. Creating an internal vaccum working with the atmosphere to crush my frame into escape.

So what are you gonna do about me
I'll be there when you have no one else
I'll be there, be your friend
Hold on strong, don't let go
There will never be no one to take your place
So don't you want to reach out and take my hand


Change in through-line: Talk to me. I will listen.

Only becuase I am the most unaltruisitc person around, and I need you, to need me.
I vampire on your needs.

Lyrics: Hannah Jane ~ Hootie and the blowfish.
This isn't quite right.

No comments: