Saturday, April 24, 2004

I see you walking down the road.

i still love the people i've loved, even if i cross the street to avoid them."
~uma thurma

"We meet at the lights and I stare for a while.
The world around us disappears."


It's finity: Not knowing enough and fearing the unnknown. Not understanding and reacting adversely to such darkness. And we might stop talking, or might cease to exist altogether.

But I still love you.
Here and Now.

"Let me surround you,
My sea to your shore.
Let me be the calm you seek"


Even if it's just for a moment, let's not crumble.
It's not how long, it's how well.

And I love you.

---------------------------------------------------

And on reality today:

Seth:
i know so many people that have tried... and it always ends in trajity

Hannah:
honey

seth:
tragity

Hannah:
spell

seth:
someting

seth:
haha

seth:
gah

Hannah:
tradegy

seth:
whatever

Hannah:
i think

seth:
my mind is so... well done right now

Hannah:
i can't spell either

seth:
that looks right though

Hannah:
i hope so.

seth:
tragedy

seth:
yeah

[2 arts one students, one with English honors in mind]

No comments: