Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Putting on my blue suede shoes

Uncle Ron called me this morning at 9 am and left a voice message.

"Hi Hannah. We haven't forgotten about you. I'm just calling about your moving out.... tuesday...."

It's all so fast holy crap I didn't even see it slide by in less then a week we'll all go back to where we came from a little changed a little different a little older and a little wider and it's all gone never to come back again.

Then I look back and yearn.
Then I look forward and dream.

Here and now.
The key to effectiveness and contentment.

So I'm done with all my finals. I'm going to settle down with a good book, start packing, do my taxes, tie up loose strings and before you know it, Vanier will fade away.

And I guess that's why they call it the blues
Time on my hands could be time spent with you.
Laughing like children,
Living like lovers.

No comments: