Monday, August 30, 2004

Skipping a Beat

I positively hate the situation I'm in now. I'm neither here nor there, in Singapore or in Canada. Well i'm obviously here in Singapore but the shadowing knowledge of my return to Canada seems to be crippling me.

"What point could there be troubling?
Head down wondering what will become of me?
Why concern we cannot see
But no reason to abandon it
The time is short but that's all right
Maybe I'll go in the middle of the night
Take your hands from your eyes, my love
All good things must come to an end some time
But don't burn the day away"

here.
The absolute, the solid, the reliable.
Is always changing.
"Is this not enough?
This blessed sip of life,
Is it not enough?"

breathe.
The birth pangs of my second year in UBC. A lot harder then expected. And believe me Mr Matthews, I'm trying.

"But while you're dancing on the ground
Don't think of when you're gone"

Pig ~ Dave Matthews Band

No comments: