Monday, September 27, 2004

I boarded the plane.

I'm looking, I'm searching, I'm seeking.
Making independent decisions, based on my relationship with God and not just with my religion or my society. Finding a balance between intellect and heart, holiness and humanity. Living based not just on what I have been told but on who I am.

I'm looking, I'm searching, I'm seeking.
Being in touch with God also means being in touch with myself. It means being and not just doing what is right. But it also means backing intentions with actions.

I'm looking, I'm searching, I'm seeking.
It means going down on my knees in surrender. Surrendering my power and allowing myself for once to be swept away. Understand that His grace exists along side His holiness. And He is love. Finding Peace.

I'm looking, I'm searching, I'm seeking.
... don't let me lose myself.

"But do I really feel the way I feel?"
Walking in Memphis ~ Marc Cohn

No comments: